Friday, January 12, 2007

Sacrifical love

Hey there...Finally got my blog. Spent alot of time getting the blogskin, so frustrating!!!! But here's the good news: I'll be posting my own created love stories here. Give me your comments and maybe I'll continue with lots more stories! Stay tuned! Here it goes:

Chapter 1: " As long as she's happy, I'm fine with it"

"Woohoo!" The crowd cheered Jeff on as he scored his three-pointer in the interschool basketball finals. He did it! The crowd was mad with joy, blasting out his name and how handsome he was. He just waved and smiled to his girl-fans and they were shouting and screaming louder than before.

A girl just walked towards Jeff and passed him his towel and water. She is Jacqueline, Jeff's classmate since junior college. Both of them were now in university and studying the same course.

"Hey Jeff, see, your fans are screaming again! Here they come to get your autograph again! Wish you luck!" Jacqueline exclaimed.

"Hey, aren't you going to help me? I'm already so tired from playing the basketball game, I won't have any strength to sign or take any pictures!"

As the girls strode towards them, Jacqueline said," Hi, I'm sorry, but I'm Jeff's girlfriend, would you guys not follow and cling on to him wherever he goes? I'll get jealous, you know? Really sorry, but I can't share him with the rest of you and we're getting engaged soon. So, give up all your hopes on him."

With that, Jacqueline took Jeff's hand in hers, winked at him and off they went, leaving those girls stunned.

"Hey, that was really evil of you to tell them we are getting engaged! Imagine if words spread around and we don't get engaged, won't that mean that I'll not have any girls marrying me?" Jeff said that in a joking manner.

"But you're the one who told me to help you! Guys are troublesome creatures."

"Just joking, not all guys are like that."

Both of them went to their favourite hangout, McDonald's, to have their lunch. Jeff bought their lunch as he knew Jacqueline inside out, including what she wanted to eat. But when he went to their seats, he found another guy sitting at his respective seat and Jacqueline was chatting happily with him. Jeff's expression turned from all smiles to a grim look. He knew that Jacqueline was trying to be in a relationship with the guy. He knew that she has an eye for handsome guys and wanted her to obtain her happiness.

Therefore, he just placed the food on their table and left without a word. The handsome guy stared after him with a quizzical look.

"He's my friend and I think he doesn't want to eat anymore, so just help yourself." Jacqueline explained.

On the other hand, Jeff was sitting on the ground of the basketball court near his house. Erica happened to walk past. Feeling curious, she walked over to him.

"Jeff, why are you sitting here alone? Where's Jacqueline?" she inquired.

"She's having a great time with a hunk right now." He smiled but in a sad manner.

"Again? Doesn't she realise that there's a hunk always right by her side and always treating her like what she expected? You're so good to her, but she doesn't even care about your feelings! Why don't you tell her your feelings? Is it worth it for you to be guarding her when she needed it when she's not even here for you when you need her!"

"I'm not telling her how I feel towards her because I know that she doesn't feel the same way towards me. Even if she doesn't care about me, I don't care. I just want to be her guardian angel regardless of what happens. I want her to be happy and to smile all the time. As long as she's happy, I'm fine with it." Jeff replied in a soft tone.

No comments: