Friday, January 26, 2007

Nothing to do

Hello! Here I come to blog again. Yesterday had flu, keep on sneezing then today like got sore throat. I hate this feeling! So ke3 lian2! Like sick like that.

My sis now hates my birthday cause she's having her Common Test Paper 1 on that day! Haha! So qiao3! This Saturday going Bugis Street AGAIN! But this time the superstars also got go, but I can't go! My mum don't want me to go and see, but it's so near to where I'm going lor. So near yet so far! Sad... :(

Nowadays got nothing to do, so sian, that's why I'm blogging everyday! But don't know why I heard that 'O' results are going to be released on 5th Feb! It's getting earlier and earlier as the day passes! So anyone heard any news about the release of 'O' results? Don't know why got so many inaccurate rumors!! They going to scared us to death ar?

Trying to download the superstars' music but seemed impossible to do so, then have to keep on resetting, downloading... So tired, but no choice I need the songs.

Huiyan asked me something which I think I need to share it with the rest of you. If you realise that your other half's doing things which you hate most in the world, will you still accept them? But you are going to marry that person liao, so will you still try to accept him/her? Or will you break up with him/her?

I wonder if everyone of us in this world will find their other half. Some people will not, but there are also others who are lucky to find their other half. No matter what, I feel that we should cherish whoever's by our side cause not everyone will be as lucky to have the same things which you have now.

No comments: