Well, I've been too busy nowadays to write my story cause I've been going out the last 3 days to shop for my new year's clothes with my sis, huiyan, jiahao, sanjie and mum on different days. Let me fill you in on more details of my outing this 3 days.
Day 1( Fri )
Actually huiyan and I decided to go causeway but we think there's not much stuff there for us, so we went to Heeren and Far East instead. We bought our first set of new year's clothes at Far East cause Heeren's one is too expensive, the top which I wanted to buy in Heeren costs about $50++. I don't want to waste too much of my mum's money, so I decided to go Far East and look for the clothes there. We also bought earrings and I think we shopped at Far East for about 2 hours before leaving for home. On the way out, we saw mo4 xiao3 ling2 posing for the 2 girls who are taking a picture of her.
Day 2( Sat )
I went to Far East again cause my sis want me to help her with her new year's clothes, so I went there for the 2nd time. I actually dread going there again but no choice, I've to accompany my sis even though my mum's also going. I think she wants someone to support her in case she decided to oppose my mum on her choice of clothes. lol. Well, as you can guess, I can't find any clothes that's to my liking if not I'd have bought it on Friday. But as I was going to the toilet before heading home, I saw angie, the superstar blogger. If you've seen the superstar website, you should know who I'm talking about. I thought she looked quite big in size cause I saw her picture in her blog ( in pss2 website ). But when I saw her, what made me recognise her was her smile cause she's quite small in size. I'd not believe it's her if I didn't see her smile. She's quite pretty and got good complexion.
Day 3 ( Sun )
I went to Bugis Street with my sis, huiyan, sanjie and jiahao. I found out that actually guys' clothes are very nice even if it's just t-shirt. Girls are not so lucky, we have to find the most suitable type of clothes for us among so many different varieties of clothes. We'll often take alot of time to find our clothes and it's so tiring!!! I want to be a guy...lol. While I was looking at the clothes helping jiahao to choose, my sis told me she saw angie and she's right behind me. OMG! This's the 2nd time I've seen her and it's like we got alot of yuan2 fen4 cause I keep bumping into her. If only I get to see daren... haizz... But anyway, my sis, me and huiyan bought our 2nd set of clothes in bugis street and jiahao bought 4 t-shirts and 1 jeans.
Maybe I'll write my story today and post it tomorrow. BYEEEEEEE!!!
Day 1( Fri )
Actually huiyan and I decided to go causeway but we think there's not much stuff there for us, so we went to Heeren and Far East instead. We bought our first set of new year's clothes at Far East cause Heeren's one is too expensive, the top which I wanted to buy in Heeren costs about $50++. I don't want to waste too much of my mum's money, so I decided to go Far East and look for the clothes there. We also bought earrings and I think we shopped at Far East for about 2 hours before leaving for home. On the way out, we saw mo4 xiao3 ling2 posing for the 2 girls who are taking a picture of her.
Day 2( Sat )
I went to Far East again cause my sis want me to help her with her new year's clothes, so I went there for the 2nd time. I actually dread going there again but no choice, I've to accompany my sis even though my mum's also going. I think she wants someone to support her in case she decided to oppose my mum on her choice of clothes. lol. Well, as you can guess, I can't find any clothes that's to my liking if not I'd have bought it on Friday. But as I was going to the toilet before heading home, I saw angie, the superstar blogger. If you've seen the superstar website, you should know who I'm talking about. I thought she looked quite big in size cause I saw her picture in her blog ( in pss2 website ). But when I saw her, what made me recognise her was her smile cause she's quite small in size. I'd not believe it's her if I didn't see her smile. She's quite pretty and got good complexion.
Day 3 ( Sun )
I went to Bugis Street with my sis, huiyan, sanjie and jiahao. I found out that actually guys' clothes are very nice even if it's just t-shirt. Girls are not so lucky, we have to find the most suitable type of clothes for us among so many different varieties of clothes. We'll often take alot of time to find our clothes and it's so tiring!!! I want to be a guy...lol. While I was looking at the clothes helping jiahao to choose, my sis told me she saw angie and she's right behind me. OMG! This's the 2nd time I've seen her and it's like we got alot of yuan2 fen4 cause I keep bumping into her. If only I get to see daren... haizz... But anyway, my sis, me and huiyan bought our 2nd set of clothes in bugis street and jiahao bought 4 t-shirts and 1 jeans.
Maybe I'll write my story today and post it tomorrow. BYEEEEEEE!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment