Yesterday helped ong lai with his blog. Have to go through alot of procedures before getting your blog, but you'll have a sense of satisfaction when you view your nicely done up blog. I remembered seeing 1 news article that channel u will broadcast " hua yang shao nian shao nu" in February. Looking forward to that show, think it's nice, worth watching. Now find channel u getting better and more up to date with the latest dramas. Maybe next time don't need to watch it in youtube anymore cause channel u will broadcast all the latest drama series! Haha, but I think it's wishful thinking on my own. My cousin heard from her friend that 'O' level results will be released on 9th Feb and it's her jc teacher who told her so. Don't know if true or not. If it is, then I'll get my heart attack sooner than expected. But I'll presenting Chapter 5 to you today like I promised--1 day 1 chapter.
Chapter 5: Jacqueline's secret... REVEALED!!!
When Jacqueline was alone at home, she became immersed in her thoughts. Finally, she made up her mind to tell Jeff everything, every little details of the secret that she had been concealing for so long.
It was a dreary day in school as usual until a tall, good-looking guy strode into the classroom.
"Hello! I'm back!" the new guy said. Everyone turned to look in that direction and they started cheering. He, was Davis, the ex-captain of this university's basketball team and a popular guy too. Coincidentally, he was Jeff's older brother and Jacqueline's idol.
All of the other students went over to surround him and bombarded him with a lot of questions as he had left for America for 2 years after he graduated. He had made a name for himself before he left, which was why everyone in this school knew him.
Although everyone was ecstatic that Davis came back, Jacqueline knew that there was someone who did not feel the same and that was Jeff. As Davis was always so competent and efficient in whatever he does, Jeff felt inferior compared to his elder brother. He was not as good as his Davis in terms of looks, results, basketball, almost everything-- even his very own love life.
Davis had a way with the girls and no girls would be able to resist him. He was able to make a girl like him if he has got his eyes on her. He will always be with the girl that he likes, unlike Jeff where Jacqueline was not in the least bit interested in him, despite all his efforts in trying to move her.
Meanwhile, Jeff noticed something too. Jacqueline was quiet and had not gone over to welcome Davis' return. He was feeling puzzled when Jacqueline grabbed hold of his wrist and pulled him to the rooftop of the school.
" Do you know why I didn't... I didn't accept you when you're so nice to me?" Jacqueline asked Jeff. Jeff kept quiet and waited for her.
"I like your brother. I've liked him since I first saw him. I knew that he's the one for me. But he has never noticed me before. I've always hoped that he'll like me, but all he noticed were the more attractive and intelligent babes surrounding him. I avoided you because I don't want you to get the wrong idea that I'm giving you chance. That's what he did to me as he's so good to me giving me the wrong idea that he'll eventually like me."
"That's why you've been acting so strangely ever since he returned. But why... why do you hang around with the hunks when you like him?" Jeff asked.
"I wanted to forget him and indulge in another relationship. I thought I'd be able to forget him but I can't. I'll always think of him when I'm alone. I'm sorry, Jeff, I know I shouldn't tell you this, but I can't keep it to myself any longer and you're bound to find out by yourself."
Jeff was going to break down. The girl that he likes carries a torch for his brother.
When will I ever be able to beat him in whatever he does? Why can't I seem to obtain my true love? Jeff thought to himself.
to be continued...
Look out for: Chapter 6: The helping hands of an angel
No comments:
Post a Comment