Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Celebrities

Hihi! On Friday, I went to NYP and got to know 1 IT teacher who's real nice! I want to be her student! She's Teo by the way, maybe that's why I like her cause she got the same surname as me! After that, we went to Bugis Street to help my brother find his clothes. We saw En na and shi2 wu3 yuan2 on the way back.

If you got watch the channel 8's 7pm show "Let it shine", you'll know who they are. Wah, it's like everytime we go there will bump into alot of ming2 xing1. I only know that En na's actual name's chen chu xuan, the guy one I don't know.

On Sat, we went Bugis Street AGAIN don't know for how many times already, this time's to help my sis find her clothes. But this time, I didn't get to meet daren la cause we were late for it. By the time we reached there, he's gone. But never mind la, if not some people will say I hua1 chi1. You know who you are, hy, I'll not spell out your name, hy. You know huh?

Yesterday, huiyan and I spent alot of time taking our pictures and putting them in friendster. Alot of pictures not nice then keep on retaking, that's why I say people must be content with everything in life. Anyhow take the pictures can liao what, why must keep on retaking? Waste my time, hai yo!

I got not enough time to read Pendragon's books! I keep on going to library to borrow, but there's not 1 time that I'll finish reading 1 complete book of Pendragon! Now I only finished book 1,4 and 5. My sis, huiyan and jiahao read book 1-6 already! I'm such a slowpoke! Nowadays really must start to read liao if not next time will not have the time.

No comments: