I just went to ong lai's blog and saw this test which he took and created his own for his test. That is to test how well do his friends know him. I took it and realised that I didn't really know him that well. So, I created one test of my own and will put it here for you guys to try and test if you really know me that well. I guess not many people will pass this test, but of course I may not be right. You guys out there, if you're free or bored, you can come and take the test! Here's the website: http://www.truefriendtest.com/friendtest/328082
This is the scoreboard: http://www.truefriendtest.com/scoreboard/328082
All right, back to my life now. The lectures and tutorials are so boring! I've to do an individual presentation tomorrow! I hate it! I'm scared! That stupid IDEA ( Innovation, Design and Enterprise in Action) suxxxx!!! I hate this subject! If it requires groupwork, I'm fine with it but this requires individual presentation!!! Hope that tomorrow will turn out to be a success.
Today saw Erika in Sembawang MRT station but she didn't see me. I guessed she was too busy talking on the phone. After school saw King Chi and we chatted a little and went off in opposite direction cause I realised I didn't have anything to say to him. I don't know what to say to him. Sometimes, it's really awkward to have nothing to talk to each other even though both of us have been classmates/ friends for quite a long time.
I also saw Alvin today. I was using my laptop when he suddenly called out my name and I just say a hi to him and he walked off. Sometimes when I saw 4F friends again, I really wish that we are not separated. I wish time could just remain at 2006 and we are still 4F, still friends with one another. Now, it's like we don't have much time to meet up again and I feel like we're drifting further and further away from one another.
The feeling will not be the same anymore. Maybe we'll be strangers to one another a few years later. Maybe our so-called "friends" years back will lose contact with one another even though we said we'll never do that in future. Will we or will we not? I think I don't have much confidence in this issue. I don't know if there's anyone whom I can trust cause I don't even trust myself. I may lose contact with you guys, who knows?
Maybe I'll turn out to be a different person a few years later. I may not be the person that you all once know. I may change due to my surroundings, the environment/friends that influences me. But I only hope to change for the better and not from bad to worse. Enough of the pessimistic side of me, don't worry, I'll be fine and cheerful once again. Got to go and watch ying yue ge dou chang, will continue again.

No comments:
Post a Comment