Monday, May 28, 2007

Sentosa

Finally done with all of my work! That's why I can blog now and prevent my blog from dying. E-learning suckz! There's so much work to do! Sianz... But I still manage to go on an outing with my clique to Sentosa the last Tuesday! Natalie and Carrie can't join us though, come on gals, don't miss anymore of our outing and I hoped that we can go as a clique without anyone missing. That will be much more fun.

Finished watching jian dao shi tou bu de episode too and realised that I've got nothing to do liao. Felt even more sian, we humans just can't be satisfied right? When we've too much work, we'll feel lazy and don't want to do and think that life is boring. When we've finished our work, we'll feel that life is boring again and there's nothing for us to do! That's what humans are... troublesome! All right, back to the outing:

I really had a wonderful time with my clique during the trip to Sentosa. We played, laughed and got to know one another better. Maggie introduced us the game of using cards to test which position you are in in that someone's heart. The results were... shocking and they were surprised cause one of my results showed that I'm placed in 1st position in that person's heart. They kept on asking me who is that person but I didn't tell them. Maggie claimed that the test is true but I doubt it.

Oh ya, forgot to mention that it was raining that day. It's the 1st time I went Sentosa and it rained! All thanks to lay ting aka rain queen cause everytime she went there, it'll rain. The rain did stop but it continued again after a few minutes. I guess Maggie aka sunshine queen can't really balance the sunshine and the rain. After we were on our way back, the rain stopped! Lay ting, I think you better admit you're rain queen ba, don't deny liao. Heard quite alot of scary true life account ghost stories from Maggie which resulted in all of us being very scared on the way home! But it's nice, I like to listen to these kind of stories! Tell me more!

Jia ying couldn't manage to tap her card everytime and we really wondered if she knew how to use it.lol. But she said her card got problems, not sure if that's the truth. Jkjk, don't take it seriously, of course we know that it's true la. It cannot be that you don't know how to use it right?

We helped to celebrate sheena's and jia ying's birthday on that day at vivo and maggie even have to pretend that she needs the toilet. Actually, she went to order and collect the birthday cake for them under the pretense of needing the toilet. I made a birthday card for both of them with their idols' pictures inside and things that we want to say to them which includes song titles inside. I told sheena that we're celebrating jia ying's birthday only and she really believed it! This was really a great surprise for her when she knew my actual plan!

We wanted to use the cake to smash them but they managed to run away. After that we went to have our dinner and talked a lot about ourselves, what things or people we can't stand, how we used to cheat during tests etc. We get to know one another better now and will avoid doing things which the other party don't like.

Planned our next outing already: zoo. Looking forward to that outing, must be quite unique ba.haha. It's time for some pictures:
The so-called 'tour guide' when we actually don't need one!


Yun Li was not able to make it in the morning, so she's joining us for dinner


The eldest and the youngest...notice I use the word 'eldest' instead of 'oldest', I know you prefer eldest, maggie.lol


drenched in the rain instead of getting soaked in water!


Completely wet!


Help! Anyone? They are trying to kill me!


The sand was heavy, almost couldn't breathe


So this is how my back looks like...hmmm


This is the card game that I'm talking about


Jia ying was wet in the inside and it was obscene on the outside with the shape showing,couldn't see clearly in this pic though. You're lucky, gal!


Taking the last pic at siloso


Before crossing the bridge


We're really zi lian! Blocking other people's paths just to take pics!


Maggie da jie!



This pic looks nice and I think it's my fav pic of all


Telling others more about ourselves


Go back also must take pic!


Yea! Yun li is finally here!


See how happy they are? We did the right thing!



Sheena, jia you!


Eh, Jolin, nobody wants to see you pole-dance la!lol


Maggie's legs must be numb liao. Is lay ting heavy?


Sheena's signature pose-eyes closed during photo taking, don't know why her eyes can't stay wide open

No comments: