
I saw lizzie again on Thursday and she told me that feimin was asking if I was very free nowadays. I'm going to answer your question now, feimin. Actually, I'm not very free la but I go online to do research and online tutorials, that's why you'll see me online so often the last few days. When I got very tired from researching, I'll talk to you guys and it always turned out that you all are doing your projects.
I don't have any projects the past few days. If not, if I go online, I'll most probably be researching for materials or about to complete my projects liao. It still depends on what modules I have. Some modules don't have projects. I didn't go kbox a lot of times what, I only went there with my sp friends 1 time only, is that considered too many? All the pictures that I posted in my blog were all taken at that time by jiaying. She has really taken a lot of pictures man! A very great photographer.
Just did Maggie's true friend test and I scored a 50% only. Then I decided to fool around a bit by changing my username to Jay Chou. I retook the test and got an 80% and now her results has got Jay Chou's name and my name! But I think I'll only acknowledge the Jay Chou's marks and keep suaning my actual marks-50%. Guess I don't really understand Maggie, it's just like what she said, she has really hidden her true self real well.
Does anyone of you know which one is my true self? What if I suddenly tell you all that I'm actually a very scheming person? Will you all believe it? That might be the real me but I didn't show it to you all and I might be maligning others to make them the scapegoat and cause you all to hate them. I might be such a person, but I really want to know your answers. I'll tell you all if I'm really such a person after you all have responded. If that's the real me, I'll really say it out, so now it's up to you all to guess my true self.
For those who really understands me well will be able to describe what my true self really is. I'm looking forward to your answers and I hope to see someone describing me correctly. Aiya, I should have ask you all what kind of a person I am in my true friend test! Missed that chance! But never mind, you all can tag in my blog telling me the answers! Didn't expect Maggie to get 80% for my test! I guessed my test is really very easy cause even she can get 80%, you're really very lucky Maggie, so lucky! Same as ong lai!
Will be doing a lot of tutorials and projects-PBL the next week cause it's E-learning week! Sian... But will be going out with my clique again on next Tuesday to Sentosa! Haha, they really live up to this phrase "Work hard and play hard". No wonder I don't feel any stress cause I keep finding time to play and relax. Next week is gonna be fun! I know something that some of you don't! Haha, looking forward to the outing next Tuesday!
No comments:
Post a Comment