I went to Marina Square’s kbox with my clique on Tuesday with me as the organiser but it’s a pity Natalie and Yun Li can’t make it on that day. You guys missed all the fun! Hope that both of you will be able to make it for the next kbox outing. Actually, I’m planning another one on our June holidays, but I heard from Carrie that Natalie can’t make it too.
So, I don’t really know when will we be having another kbox outing. Or do you guys want to have one during June holidays and another one with Natalie included during August holidays? You guys tell me if you all prefer this or you all can also suggest another way, I’m fine with it.
Anyway, back to the topic, before we went to kbox, the 7 of us were chatting on the train and somehow knew who will be our ideal kind of boyfriends/ the guys that we’ll like. We also knew that lay ting likes ken kwan, our statistics lecturer! But I think she has changed her target already and there’s a person in DBA who looks like tank!
It was jiaying who discovered him in the first place and she claimed that she’s tank de 经纪人(jing ji ren)! Whenever Tank is late for lectures, she’ll say he has to 赶通告(gan tong gao)! What a lousy excuse! Well, I guessed I’m drifting too far away from the topic!
We went shopping for clothes before going to kbox. As we were singing halfway, there was a blackout and the TV screen just went blank. We were like very angry and shocked la! Please la, where got kbox having blackout while we were in the midst of our singing? They took a rather long time to resolve the problem and all the customers were standing outside their door looking surprised and kept asking when will they be able to resume their singing.
This was the first time that I’ve encountered a blackout at kbox! Imagine that! They claimed that we could resume our singing in 5 or 10 minutes time but it turned out to be longer than that lor. We had a fun time singing the songs and were enjoying the picture taking part where we thought of a lot of poses and jiaying took about 50 to 60 pictures of us that day! Maggie had a hard time uploading it to her laptop, but thanks for the contribution of the pictures!
I got a new name: female version of Jay Chou and rapper QUEEN! I'm made a queen again! lol. There's 2 more people who were named Hebe (lay ting) and Jolin (jiaying) and let me clarify this: I like Jolin better la, so those paparazzi out there don't need to be so secretive anymore. We'll let you take as many pictures of us as possible. lol! Don't need to be so xin ku anymore.
After that, we went IP zone and agreed to buy a set of similar T-shirts from there and our clique will wear it to school the same day and showed others that we're a gang/clique! That will be interesting man! By the way, I have created a playlist and I put it at the navigation 'ME' there, so you all can go listen to the songs. But when you click other navigations, there will not be any music playing. That's the bad thing, so you'll have to wait for me to change my blogskin first which will be 2 months later!
This entry is kinda long, so I'll end here and continue tomorrow. There are alot of pictures, so I'll divide them and put some in this entry. Here are the pictures!
credits to jiaying for putting our names there
Jay Chou & Jolin Tsai!
Here comes the 五连拍 (wu lian pai)!
pointing at different directions
fighting with maggie... she looks so small in size all of a sudden...lol
Help! Can anyone save me? Hebe is trying to kiss me!
I look like a pig right? Call me xiao zhu from now on!
Will upload more but it'll be more on my friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment