Monday, May 14, 2007

Relieved

Yea! I've just finished my accounting tutorials! And I got a 76 for IDEA presentation! I'm so happy! To me, that mark is already very good cause I didn't expect to get so high. But, 76 is the lowest mark in the class, lol! The highest is 80, but I don't care. I'm very happy that I got a 76... Imagine that! I seldom get so high marks and must thank my tutor, Mr Anthony! I'm not sure if his name is spelt like this... this is what I get from checking my timetable.

Saw yu bin and coli on Friday outside Sun Plaza and walked home with yu bin. Have a chat with her and she told me that she regretted going to JC cause it's really stressful, but she can't change now. She's doing badly for her GP and Econs, that's what she told me la. After hearing these, I'm glad that I didn't choose to go JC.

I know what are my weaknesses, that is, I'm not cut out for studying cause my IQ is a bit low, okay maybe not a bit, but ALOT! Like this can liao right? My friends out there, don't say I never tell the truth hor, I did, my IQ is EXTREMELY LOW! lol! Anabel told me yesterday that her pw teacher not good cause she didn't guide them on how to do pw and pw is hard la.

She often have to resort to copying her other class friends' work. The worst thing is, her pw teacher made those who are late for her class climb windows to get inside the classroom. OMG! Where got teacher like that one? She's a pervert la! Crazy teacher! The guys in anabel's class wanted to open the door for the girls after they've climbed in but the teacher don't let and I think in the end, the girls really climb the windows to get into the classroom.

If I was them, I'd rather skip that lesson than to climb through the windows! Now, I'm really GLAD that I didn't go JC or met such teachers, if not I'd have bang my head against the wall. Have to continue posting the last batch of pictures of my friends and me in kbox...


The feet wearing pink socks is mine and the one not wearing any socks is sheena's...lol


Jay Chou (me, of course!) was trying to punch lay ting in the face!


Now then I realised how sexy Maggie is...



Sheena is so kawaii~



Our gang likes to fight alot! Eh, Sheena, this is not the place to dive la!lol.



Dao sia... Poor me can't join in the fun...have to be photographer




Can "Jolin" and "Hebe" ever be friends?

No comments: