“Jolin” and Maggie was singing the one night in Beijing and the pitch was so high la! I can’t reach it! I’m glad I didn’t choose to sing that song, if not I’ll die man!
Went to Chinese Music & Cultural Club (CMCC) on Thursday. We sang some songs and played games. The games were fun! They will give us a theme, for example, 爱 (ai) and we must say out the song title or lyrics that have the 爱 (ai) word. But we cannot give them the love word like david tao’s de lyrics,“ I love you~….” This is not acceptable cause they only accept the Chinese version.
There are also other themes like 月 (yue) and 星 (xing). There was one guy from the opposing team singing the wrong lyrics and everybody thought he was right. It was real funny, let me tell u all how it goes:
Guy: 月亮弯弯,眼睛眨啊眨
My group members: Oh no! Why did he think of it? We are going to lose!
Then suddenly, huiyan: Isn’t it supposed to be 睫毛弯弯,眼睛眨啊眨?
But she don’t dare to say, so when the judge was about to announce the opposing team winning this round, I said: Eh, isn’t that supposed to be 睫毛弯弯?
And the judge: Eh, you’re right!
And he turned to face the guy and said: Hey, you fooled me!
And he went to take the paper and hit the guy’s head and everybody was laughing like mad cause they didn’t spot that mistake! It’s so funny la and must thank hy for telling me the correct answer, if not we’d have lost! Lol!
Chatted with ong lai a few days ago and managed to give him some advice. If anyone of you needs someone to listen to your problems, just feel free to sms me or call me and I’ll try my best to help you all. It’s time for some pictures!
Maggie was taking a pic of them when Sheena turned around in time to see the camera
Carrie is so cute!
A very artistic pic
I like this pic alot
No comments:
Post a Comment