Enough of the complainings, I’ll tell you guys more about what happened during the past few days. I went to kbox with sheena and yun li on Tuesday. Sheena was so high on that day! She sang the background vocals/music( or whatever you call that)too! I’ve manage to find someone who can sing ai mei and she manage to reach the pitch. She even manage to sing meng li hua without much difficulty!
But the bad thing is… she can’t sing the guys’ pitch. She said that her voice range cannot be so low so she used high pitch to sing low pitch and when the song reached high pitch, she sang even higher. Wow! OMG! Imagine that! Can you believe it? There’s actually someone who can sing so high-pitched and never go off-key too! She had better not be a singer someday cause I’ll not be able to sing her songs! I can’t even reach her pitch la, for goodness sake. If she really becomes a singer one day, I’ll never ever sing her songs. No way, over my dead body!
Sheena had a sore throat and contracted a cold so she can’t sing high-pitched songs on that day. She has been like that ever since our orientation started which was 2 weeks ago! She has not been to the doctor’s ever since she had the cold and sore throat. She’s too lazy la. Sometimes I really don’t understand why some people know that they are not well and felt uncomfortable but they still don’t want to go and see a doctor. That’s not the way they should take care of themselves right?

This is the example of the self shot picture taken by sheena... :)
We must really take good care of our health cause falling ill is very uncomfortable and not such a nice feeling after all. So to all my friends out there, please take care of yourselves and do not tire yourself out just because you have lots of tutorials or other stuff not done.
On Thursday, I went for my cca- Chinese music and cultural club with hy and lizzie. We had karaoke singing for about 1 hour and the rest of the time we had group singing with our seniors jun feng and another girl(I don’t know what’s her name) playing the piano and the rest of us were singing. The songs were mostly JJ Lin’s at first and I didn’t sing cause I’m sick and tired of his songs. Jh will always sing his songs whenever I see him and I was like sort of starting to hate JJ’s songs now. That’s why I seldom sing his songs in kbox.
It was only when I saw lizzie again did I realise how much I missed her. To be able to find someone whom you know by your side when you are surrounded by strangers is a great feeling! At least you'll find that you're not alone in that place. There's a friend always by your side. She also said that I've grown taller, did I really? I'm not sure la, but that's what she said. I hope it's true, haha!
Sorry if my blog entries are getting longer and longer but as you know I’ll only compile my recent happenings and blog about it 1 week later, thus resulting in my entries getting longer and longer. I’m really busy after school started and I can’t afford to fail any one of the modules if not I’ll have to repeat my modules and graduate later than my classmates. I’ll also change classes too and will need to try to fit in into the new class, so it’s better not to fail. It sounds scary to me, but I’ll work hard. I’ll make it de, jia you!
It’s time to end here liao. Will update again next week, bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment