I like this pic the best cause got our idols' name! Purposely put tang yu zhe over feimin's head and make it appear bigger than xiao zhu!
friends forever
I like princess better... queen seems so oldHey! As I promised, I'll talk about my outing with lizzie and feimin on Friday. While feimin and I were just hanging around in Orchard waiting for time to pass quickly cause we were waiting for lizzie to join us. She had to attend a briefing on the camp which she signed up for, so feimin and I just went into whatever shop we could see. After that, we went to Mos burger and started discussing about what we thought of our friends in 4F. She started asking questions like " If you could delete a person from your group of friends, who would it be? Is there anyone whom you hated at first but became your best friend after that?"
These questions made me think of the answer for a very long time cause I've never thought of these before. Now that I've my answer, I was thinking if there are anyone who hated me in the past. Sometimes, I might say some things which they don't like and I don't even know that I've offended them. So, here's a SORRY to those whom I might have offended. Sometimes I only meant it as a joke but they might take it seriously, sorry then.
Back to the topic again, we went kbox again. Feimin was feeling very cold cause she never brought her jacket with her. After we sang finished, she's still going to watch movie! She was shivering and joked that she should go and buy a jacket afterwards. She must be feeling real cold... haizzz... should have brought her jacket with her. We took neoprints too... will post them here later.
On Saturday, all of my relatives went to see our cousin who had just given birth to a newborn baby boy. He's so small in size! When facing him, I felt like a giant. I'm not used to seeing someone who's so small cause it had been a long time since I last saw a newborn baby.
On Sunday, hy, cheryl and I went church and the people there were friendly. I got to know some people from SP too but they were in different courses. I like the pastor and Sis Von, they will try to talk to you and make you feel like you belong to this church too. They will also introduce friends to you etc. At around 5 something, we met up with jh, darren and jia ming in orchard, have our dinner at KFC and caught the 8pm movie: Blood and chocolate. The movie was quite nice la, a lot of violence and suspense.
Just saw feimin's blog and I want to say this: I never regret being friends with feimin, anabel and lizzie. They were the best people I've ever met, there were others too besides them, you guys know who you are. Those who are my friends, no matter in sec 1,2,3 or 4, I'll never forget you all. Thanks for being my friends all this while. Hope to see you guys again soon! Even though feimin, lizzie, anabel and I are not in the same school or course, we can still go out together if we have the time. Friends will always be friends, no matter where we are, I'll remember you all. Love you guys! Next time then argue more about our idols, haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment