Feimin's face looks quite red or should I say dark? Better not say anymore if not she'll kill me!
This one looks so much better...Sorry for not blogging and letting my blog rot for such a long period of time cause I can't use the computer at night. My father disallows that unless if I have to do a project or homework, but today he's not in so I can use the Internet to blog now! Yea! :P
I went to CCHY with feimin and lizzie to collect our 'O' level certificates and met a lot of 4F'06 friends and teachers. We took some pictures too! I really miss them a lot... I know I've said this a lot of times but I can't help it. I just miss them so I will be blogging this for every entry, no la, just joking. I'll blog about this issue when I really miss them and needs a place for me to express out my feelings.
School has started for me and this week I'm still in the slacking mode and believe me, sp is too. My tutor will release us 1 hour early after she has finished with her briefing and announcements. I didn't do anything much this week and there's tutorials for us to do liao. I thought this week will not have, but... well... I guess I'm not so lucky.
Realised that sp is quite strict cause they have a lot of rules and they emphasized a lot on self-discipline. Quite scary when I came to know the rules in sp and they didn't even tell us that when we went for their open house. They only claimed that sp will be a lot of fun and didn't even mention anything about their rules. Well, maybe they did, but I don't remember them saying that partly because I didn't really listen to their talks on introduction of sp. haha.
When I viewed some of 4F'06 friends' blog or even chat with them, I realised that they feel quite stressful and regretted going to jc. Some of them can't cope with the stress and I think everyone of us miss 4F'06. Sometimes, we might regret going to jc or poly when our friends were not there with us, but it's all part and parcel of life. We can't expect our friends to accompany us wherever we go right? So we must accept this fact and try to make more new friends.
I know hp felt miserable in yjc now and even considered transferring to sp. I felt miserable for her. After chatting with her and getting to know her recent happenings, I think that she really should not go yjc. Her class really sucks! I don't think she has anyone by her side who will listen to her sorrows, care about her feelings etc. She seems pitiful.
Anyway, I wish Eugene and Samuel a very happy birthday! Both of you must be feeling so touched that I remember your birthdays right? That is if both of you ever comes across this blog. Actually I've already wished them happy birthday this morning, but just felt like wishing them again. haha. Anyone who has forgotten about their birthdays, if it's not 12am yet, you can still wish them happy birthday now or belated birthday wishes will be fine too. To have someone remembering your birthday is a pleasant thing, especially if that person is your friend and his/ her birthday wishes means a lot to you!
All right, I'll stop here now. Will continue blogging if I can, all the best to all my friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment