Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Eyesight

Long time never blog already... That's because I was helping my cousin to move house, so got no time to blog. I also went out the last few days too. I went to Tao's restuarant on last Friday with sanjie and after that, we went to Plaza Singapura with hy. The service and food at Tao's was great! I like their grilled chicken and grape mellow tea. It was so delicious that I kept on telling sanjie the same thing over and over again.

I kept on telling her that the grilled chicken was so nice and she was like... rolling her eyes and told me I've said that a lot of times already. I knew that but just couldn't help it. I know I'm long-winded but I just want to disturb her cause I'm a very bad person as you all know. Maybe only some people know, but I think I'm not a good person cause I'm very scheming. Haha... My close friends should know that!

On Saturday, I went to Toa Payoh with my cousins and siblings to get new spectacles done cause my auntie worked there. Everytime I went there will have discount. My cousins and siblings also got theirs done. Mine is the cheapest-- $110. The most expensive one is jiahao's-- $160. Everyone's degree increased but mine didn't so I guessed that's the reason why mine is so cheap and it also has got something to do with the brand too.

The optician who helped checked my eyesight was so surprised and he said," Wah, 3 years already, your degree is still the same! No change!" I was also a bit surprised too cause I thought mine will also increase as I watched a lot of dramas. Hy was so surprised that she blurted out," How come your degree didn't increase? You watched so many dramas in one day and you watched it everyday too! Ah, I know! You never study one right?"

The optician heard that and was so shocked," Huh? You never study one ar?" But her mum told the optician that I did and asked her not to listen to hy's nonsense. I agreed too, hy got a lot of nonsense, joking joking! I wrote finished my last chapter of the love story liao, maybe tomorrow will post it. My pictures are in friendster, lazy to put it here and at friendster so only put it at friendster. You all can go look for them there, especially anabel cause you were the one who asked me to take the pictures and upload it.

If you never go and take a look, I'll kill you! Took a lot of trouble to upload them. I'll also go look at yours too, so faster upload them! Don't know if I'll ever find any of my secondary school friends in the same poly as me. Hope I have, if not I'll be so lonely!

Okay, that's all for now, I'll blog again tomorrow! Bye!

No comments: