Friday, February 9, 2007

Leave or stay?

Hey! I'm here to blog again! Really want to say thank you to my friends here who remember my birthday. It's a great feeling to have someone remembering your birthday. I'm glad I've friends like you all. I want to thank hy, cheryl, jh, darren, san jie, yu bin, sihui, kelvin, sophia, fei min, eugene, lizzie, co li, shi huan, ong lai and anabel. Whether it's on my birthday that you wished me happy birthday or a belated birthday wish, it's fine by me. Really grateful to all of you.

I got something to ask you leh, ong lai. What emotions does my song invoke in you? Happy/ sad? Must be sad one la cause that song also invoke emotions for me. Do you have something which you want to tell someone but you didn't? Or you hope that someone will stay by your side? Be brave, tell that someone how you feel towards her if not you'll live to regret.

Here's my Chapter 14! I'm gonna stop my story at Chapter 15, so you guys better keep a lookout for it! Haha, don't want to see also can la.

Chapter 14: Leave or stay?

Davis went to find Jacqueline after the incident.

"What are you going to do about it? Are you leaving him? Do you really not care about what he did now? Or are you just saying all that to spite him?" Davis questioned Jacqueline.

"Is there anything for me to do right now? I don't think I need to tell you the answer, you should know it. It's very obvious. I really don't care about whatever he's doing now and whatever I've said, I meant it." Jacqueline answered with a firm tone.

"Do you know that Jeff is waiting outside your house right now? He told me he wanted to wait for you to open that door of yours and let him in. He wanted you to think of the happy moments with him and try to forgive him."

"Stop speaking up for him, both of you should know what I'm like. I'm hurt! Do you think by saying sorry and how he regretted making the bet will solve the problem? Don't be so naive! I'm not the old Jacqueline, I've changed and the credits should go to both of you." Jacqueline interrupted.

"Think about it yourself. Both of you had been together for so long! You should have understand him by now. Did he put on any pretense when he told you he liked you? Did he fake all the unhappiness and sorrows when you rejected him and revealed that you like me? When he was with you, he was very happy and blissful. He couldn't have acted so well, right?"

"How would I know? In order to have a foolproof plan, he must have ensured that everything went smoothly! How could he allow any mistakes to occur?"

"Well... Okay, if he really faked all that, by right he should have won the bet and not bother about you anymore since you've already found out about this bet. You know what this means? I'll not tell you the answer, think about it yourself. It's your blessings to have someone like you the way you did too. Not everyone will have that chance, so think about it carefully lest you regret."

Should I leave him or continue to stay by his side? To forgive or not? Jacqueline thought about this for a long time before coming to a decision.

to be continued...

Chapter 15: a HAPPY or SAD ending?

No comments: