Friday, February 16, 2007

Song

Today just changed a new blog song-- qiang si qiang si by luo zhi xiang. Feimin's practically crazy over him... should go see her blog. She got 1 picture which say what's so special about this hand? Then the answer is that luo zhi xiang shook it! She's so hua chi! No la, joking joking, feimin, if you see this don't scold me. I only joking. heehee.

Since feimin say luo zhi xiang is hers then I've to change my blog song to the older song of his, happy now? Actually supposed to go out with anabel, lizzie and feimin on Monday but I need to go NYP. In the end, the meeting with the teacher there is cancelled. And I forgot to ask feimin if they are still going out, so missed this chance to go out with them lor... Sad... :(

I remembered someone telling me that he hated this blog song cause his bro listened to this song for don't know how many hours and his bro keep on repeating the song and I think it's also very loud until he very irritated then he complained to me and ong lai in school the next day. Haha, miss the Sec4 days with my friends...

But I like this song, I think luo zhi xiang sing until very nice. I think this song must give the right person sing then will be nice, cause luo zhi xiang like bad boy like that and he also very confident. Then when he sing this song, the lyrics is very suitable for him. It's like describing how he'll woo the girl he like and it's too suitable liao. If give other people sing also don't know if they'll be able to sing until so nice or not.

Oh yeah, before I forget, feimin, everytime I go your blog, I don't see any tagboard... remember to get a tagboard if not I can't tag. I go see my friends blog and saw that they scored quite high marks, congrats to them... Haizzz... I get so low marks, sad, results so bad! Anyway, I wish everyone a happy CNY here, byebye!

No comments: