Hi! Yesterday watched the news and realised that 'O' level results are going to be released on 9th February. Poor Feimin, it's her birthday on that day, she must have hated her birthday this year! But I think maybe not cause if she get good results, this will be the best birthday gift for her!
Actually, I'm also very scared cause huiyan's also taking her results. I don't want to compare with her, but it's not up to me to decide. I remembered I got the lowest PSLE aggregate among huiyan, her bro, me and my sis. Then my relatives see me then ask me why I lost to them. How am I supposed to answer that question?
I worked hard, but I still have to face them and their insults for 4 years! Imagine that! I don't want to be insulted by them for another few years! I hate that! They don't care about how I feel. They just want to compare. Although I acted like I don't care, but how many of them can really understand how I feel?
I'm already very upset when I get bad results, having them insulting me, questioning me, it's even worse! This is the 1st time that I can't face the consequences calmly, usually I'll not care so much about results but now I can't do that! I don't want to be so pessimistic, but I can't help it.
If either of us get bad results, we'll have to face the adults' insults! I don't want that! How I wish we can both get the same marks, then I don't need to be insulted again!
Chapter 13: It's all over...
When Jeff met up with Jacqueline, she did not talk to him. She did not even look at him. This made Jeff curious, he wanted to know what had caused the abrupt change in Jacqueline.
"Why are you ignoring me? Did I do something wrong?" Jeff inquired.
"You know what you've done!"
"I really don't know, will you tell me, please?" Jeff was becoming more anxious.
"So you think me choosing you is a joking matter! You think it's fun to toy with other's feelings! You think you're so great and you're so confident that I'll choose you, that's why you made the bet with Davis. You think you're so popular and I'll definitely fall into your trap?"
"I... I didn't want to make the bet! You didn't listen to the next half of our conversation!"
"You're right, I should have kept on listening and hear how you intend to insult and hurt me more? Do you want to know how I feel now? I think that you're a bastard, a complete jerk! You mean nothing to me and I wish I've never met you!"
Jacqueline turned to leave, but Jeff held on to her wrist.
"Listen to my explanation before you decide to leave, please!" Jeff begged.
Jacqueline shook off Jeff's hand and turned to walk away with tears in her eyes. Jeff looked at her departing view and thought of their happy moments in the past.
It's all over. She'd not forgive me now. We went through so much to be together, but now it's all history. It's all because of the stupid mistake I made years ago! Why did I make that bet? Why am I so unfeeling? To think that I did not even care about her feelings! Jeff thought.
to be continued...
No comments:
Post a Comment