Thursday, March 1, 2007

A happy or sad ending?

I don't have a handphone anymore cause my sis made my parents angry. She used the phone until the bill reached $120++! My parents were so angry that they said we cannot use the handphone anymore, so guys, if you want to contact me, you better call my house number. I used to share the phone with my sis, but now cause it's really too expensive liao and my parents were worried that if they gave the phone to me only, my sis might still be able to use it.

Therefore, the phone is with my mum now. She will not allow my friends to message me anymore although I don't know why. Well, I guessed I'm not going to have a handphone until I started to work, which is about another few years down the road. Here is Chapter 15! Finally finished writing the story!

Chapter 15: A happy or sad ending?

Jacqueline went out of her house to tell Jeff her answer.

"I'll give you a chance if you manages to find me within 3 hours. This will determine if we're meant to be together. Once the time is up and you haven't found me, it's time for you to give up. You mustn't cheat." Jacqueline said.

"I agree, let's play it fair and square. Let's leave everything to fate. Let Heaven decide our fate."

Jacqueline went to her university to hide from Jeff. Jeff went to every place that he could think of except the university. He kept on searching aimlessly, running from places to places.

Time was ticking away and it was going to be 3 hours soon. Jacqueline looked at her watch, head bent.

Just 20 more minutes to go and it'll be all over for us. Jacqueline thought.

Jeff looked at his watch and seemed more worried. There was only 20 more minutes left for him.

Is it really going to be a gone case for us? Jeff thought.

He was going to give up when he thought of the place all of a sudden.

Hope I'll get there before the time's up. Jeff thought.

1 more minute left... Jacqueline thought.

While Jacqueline was still looking at her watch, she caught sight of a shoe standing a few feet away from her. She looked up and saw Jeff standing there, relieved.

He had found her. They were meant to be together after all! This is a HAPPY ending after all! :)

No comments: