Friday, March 9, 2007

Business admin

Haizzz... I can't manage to get into SP's accountancy. That's my desired course. Instead, I got into business administration( B.A). Although I also like B.A, I think I still prefer accountancy. The percentage of me liking accountancy is much greater than B.A, that's why B.A was my 5th choice. I wanted to appeal for SP's accountancy, so I went to SP to appeal. But in the end, cannot appeal cause my cut-off point(COP) is not within the COP of accountancy. I felt quite disappointed cause there's nobody who is in the same school and course as me. My friends either went to JC or get posted to another different poly or same school different course.

I will not have any company, a bit scared. I'm scared that I will not be able to withstand the hardship without my friends and will eventually change course. I have had enough of those days when I don't have any friends by my side and there's no one to talk to. I really hope there will be someone I know who's in the same course and school as me, so that I will not feel like a stranger in SP. It's strange how someone can changed over the influence of friends.

I used to be a loner until I met my friends in 4F. They taught me how it felt like to have friends and to help your friends whenever they needed it. The feeling of having friends was just... AWESOME! I didn't realise the importance of friends before I met them. Now I'm afraid of having no friends in SP, it feels a bit lonely. But I guess I will have to get used to being independent cause there will always come a time when your friends have to leave you to pursue their own dreams. At least I still have feimin, anabel, hp and lizzie with me now. Really treasure their friendship with me. If I felt lonely, I still have da dong too! Heehee.

No comments: