Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Kbox

Da dong!

Today went out with feimin and lizzie to cineleisure. We reached there at about 11.30am but almost all of the shops were not open for business yet, so we went to KFC to have our lunch before taking neoprints. When we were in KFC, we saw 1 guy who has long hair and was quite tall too. He reminded me of mei tian in hana kimi cause he also got long hair and it's also rebonded like mei tian's. Haha. What made me mad was that he wore boots like da dong too! AHHHH! He insulted all those who wore boots just because he looked like a sissy.

I'm very bad right, say people looked like sissy, but he really looked like that what so you all can't blame me for saying my heartfelt words out. After taking our neoprints, we went to kbox and decided to wait until 2pm before going in cause we were taking the k-student package. We went to the arcade to play for only a few minutes and decided to shop around cineleisure. After much hanging around, we finally went to take a seat outside the cinema.

We looked at our neoprints and chatted among ourselves. Now then I realised that feimin hated the moon background for neoprints cause she had taken too many neoprints with the moon background.

In the end, I think we still decided on the k-lunch package which made all the waiting wasted. Haizzz... It was fun singing with them. It was the first time that I went to kbox with my friends, normally I will go with my cousins and siblings. They kept on saying they can't hit the higher note, but when I heard them sing, they could reach what! They did not have much confidence in themselves, I guessed.

Tomorrow will be the day when our results are released. Feimin was so scared today, she was afraid that she would not be able to get into the poly that she wanted, but don't worry, feimin, you will get into your desired poly de! Actually tomorrow intend to go out with anabel, feimin, lizzie and sophia de but today anabel messaged feimin to tell us that it's cancelled cause she's sick. Poor anabel, hope she gets well soon.

Wish all my friends out there all the best in getting into their desired jc/ poly! Best of luck!

No comments: