Saturday, June 2, 2012

MBS

At MBS with ei8ht, dinner at ding tai feng and went to ku de ta for drinks. Had an awesome view of the casino and night scenery, felt that the drinks were overpriced and service wasn't that good. I drank tea for the whole night, damn full! First time singing birthday song in the lift, all the way from level 57 to level 1. Same old topics being discussed, but at least the secret is out. I pretended that I didn't know anything. My lips are tightly sealed! One more out of the singles club! I like our 默契 when we have the same facial expressions when taking pictures:) Awesome night with awesome company, cabbed home, dead tired.

Starting work on Monday, now that I've found a job, I don't feel like working. I hope I can last throughout the whole period. Need time to get used to the work environment, people and the work being done. Make new friends.... does it mean make more GUY friends? I hope that's not what you meant. I predict that people will start asking me are there any male colleagues in your workplace? Is there anyone whom you are interested in? etc etc.

我不喜欢主动,更不喜欢主动去认识异性,所以不要奢望我会去倒追任何人。该主动的永远都应该是男生,我对这点深信不疑。我发现我是个没有安全感的人,不管我有多信任你,我还是很难有安全感。因为自卑的心态,觉得自己不够好,有人和我一样吗?

Hooked onto 范曉萱's 《氧氣》,nice song:)


No comments: