Saturday, May 26, 2012

DBA01 girls

Finally meet up with DBA01 girls, not all was present but it's still fun. I really miss the times when we used to suffer together doing projects and having endless fun and laughter even when we're stressed. I really don't mind doing projects with such fun-loving people. As usual, I'm always that quiet and it's usually the same people talking most of the time, but they don't mind and I like it that way too. Don't force me to talk, I'll talk when I want to, I prefer to listen. Next time, I'll start wearing long-sleeved shirt, cover myself from head to toe so people won't say I'm skinny again. I've explained countless times that my arms won't get fat and I've always had high metabolism rate since young. Luckily my face is chubby but I want it to be slimmer:(

The reasons why I'm thinner could be: too stressed, didn't eat so much (actually it depends, sometimes I eat a lot, sometimes I couldn't even finish a bowl of rice), put on braces, being sick. It seems easier for me to lose weight than to gain weight. My cough is back and so is my "manly" voice. It always seems like voice breaking for me when I've a cough. Hate cough, always take so long to recover. I need a stronger medicine.

I'm glad that everything is alright now:)

No comments: