Dinner
Dinner at coffee stars by Dao for thai food on friday night with ei8ht. Started talking about work and school, really dread going out to work after hearing so much. You not only have to face tremendous stress trying to complete your work on time, be efficient, practically make no mistakes at all, you also have to maintain good relations with your superior and colleagues. Sometimes working life is not that simple, at least not what I thought it was initially. You have to be careful of what's out there, lurking in the shadows preparing to stab a knife into your back when you aren't looking. The ugly side of the workforce is enough to make me want to stay away from it. I must learn to defend myself, try not to become one of them. Circumstances can change a person, I hope I won't change, or at least change for the better, not worse.
At TCC after that having random chats and playing with the different kinds of apps like palm reading, taking pictures etc, quite fun, at least I laughed a lot:) Although I didn't talk much, but they were used to it and I just feel relaxed with them.
Met min yesterday at suntec, went to a bar nearby but I didn't touch any alcohol, I'm a good girl, knows how to control haha. Had heart-to-heart-talk, did more consoling on my part. Saw mel and ji just now, such a coincidence, bumped into them twice! My sister saw me near the station on my way home, 2 coincidence in a day:) I just realised I'm Beethoven (背多分) cause someone just praised me. This is what I call "praise" and not sweet-talk.






Evil twins!
No comments:
Post a Comment