Saturday, June 23, 2012

TCC

Shopping with min and bel, didn't buy anything cause my pay is not in yet, controlling my expenses now. Had our dinner at TCC, there's a 1 for 1 promotion and I just realised my camera will automatically switch to smile detector mode when using the front LCD. Planning to go bangkok this July but that depends on whether we are able to take leave. Having graduation trip with them next year, location is not fixed yet. I want to go Taiwan, Australia is too expensive, won't be able to save up that much. I don't even know for sure that I'll be able to graduate by next year! Going Teo Heng to sing next next Saturday!!! Love singing :)

Almost met with an accident on my way to work, none of us was at fault. I guess the driver didn't see me coming but luckily he braked just in time. I need to be more careful. Work just keep coming my way. There isn't a need to do any overtime currently, good in the sense that I can reach home earlier and have sufficient rest. Colleague gave me a ride home on thursday, although I'll have free rides everyday, I declined the offer. Feel quite 不好意思 to hitch a ride even though we live in the same area. People thought that I've a boyfriend. Maybe because people of my age are mostly attached, hence the misconception. 我非常欢迎男生来追我! Haha.

Why can't I sit at the front seat of the car? :( I thought there will be someone to teach me MM but I was happy for nothing :( I love soya milk, drinking it at least once a week.

没办法达到你的标准,忘了我也需要一点称赞吗?总觉得能被你重视的人称赞是一件值得开心的事。跟你聊天让我觉得很开心,超喜欢跟你聊天的!快乐就是这么简单 :)

No comments: