Happened to see min's boyfriend yesterday when I went causeway point to ask about my contract with SingTel, spotted him first and started looking for min and she was there too:) I've a pretty good memory cause I saw his photos once and can recognise him since then.
Had lunch with min just now and we continued our usual chit-chat haha. She was doing most of the talking while I'm just asking questions and giving some opinions.
I have lessons from 8.30am to 3pm tomorrow and an additional 7pm-10pm FM lecture cause it was postponed to this week since the lecturer wasn't free last week. Tomorrow is going to be a tiring day:(
I want an iPhone4S casing! But until now I can't find one which I really like, just got to make do with this casing I'm using now.
Sigh~ You're being missed again... Sometimes I wish that you will tell me you miss me too:( I'm asking for too much again:( Sigh~ Have I crossed your mind even for 1 second? Or did you ever think of me when you're bored and need someone to talk to? I miss talking to you in person, I miss the times when we used to joke around and I always like to disturb you and bully you. 还蛮喜欢跟你斗嘴的, like to argue until you are speechless and sometimes you will start saying some nonsensical/funny stuff to win haha. I always feel that you like to bully me and give me lots of workload whenever I offered my help, used to complain about it to you. You will either start to argue back or you will take back the stuff reluctantly and do it yourself. Everytime when it comes to this stage, 我又会开始心软了, I'll always take back my words and request for work from you again. You always win whenever you show me the sad face cause that's when I'll start giving in:(
No comments:
Post a Comment