Sunday, November 6, 2011

Yunli's birthday party!

Meet up with the rest at ehub first to draw and cut out these words "Yunli 21st" and pasted it on the back of our tee-shirt. Forgot to mention the awesome theme the birthday girl set: tee-shirt and shorts!:) We agreed to wear black shirt cause that's her favourite colour. Called her out from the chalet and just turned and showed her the words:)

Although yunli wasn't there so often to talk to us, there was lots of fun and laughter cause we started playing poker cards haha. Carrie introduced this game asshole, it's sort of like the English version of big two with 5 players instead of the usual 4. Once a player wins, the next in turn to play can just put any card and they have titles for 1st to win right up to the last one, starting from King, Queen, Commoner, Prostitute and Asshole. The King will exchange 2 of his worst cards with 2 of the best cards from the Asshole. The Queen will exchange with the Prostitute, it's quite a fun game especially seeing the players having no cards to put and skipping their turn, it's fun guessing who's gonna be last and laughing at the Asshole haha.

Yunli received her Harman Kardon Soundsticks III from ei8ht and her rilakkuma from her uni mates:) I hope she likes it, she could already guess what we bought for her. Well, at least it's something that she wants but it means that ei8ht will have to go on a diet for 1 month, no money to eat already:( Pictures taken with the 8 megapixel iPhone4S was nice and I like her cake with a variety of colours!

I didn't know that Hairul (jy's uni friend) was in the same class as me in poly year 3! He had my name in his contacts and checked with jy if that was me and it was. I have totally no recollection of him in the same class as me, but that time he was the class rep so he had everyone's number so that explains why he has my number but I don't have his. I'm really sorry for not remembering him haha, quite embarrassed and Jackie just had something to say about it and he forgot I've a brother. Then I was pretty heartless, I said it's ok, you forgetting about my brother is the same as me forgetting about you few years later :P If he doesn't want me to forget that I have a friend named Jackie, he better start appearing whenever ei8ht ask him out haha.

No comments: