They have been updating us by sending pictures of all the food and places they have been to, they came across this Harry Potter shop and took pictures for me:)) Thanks a lot! They will be back on 30 Nov and mag is coming back to stay for.... how long I really don't know. Not sure if she's going back to work though.
Just received news that jy is in hospital now cause she went for a swim and when she came up, her eyes are swollen to the point of not being able to open them and her voice is gone instantly. I hope she's alright, we are all worried about her but she can still laugh about it! 气死了!Her situation seems quite serious cause she doesn't need to queue for her turn:( Thank God mag didn't jump into the water, if not both of them will be stuck at that place! But mag had to drive for 2 hours just to get to the nearest hospital! Waiting for more updates from mag!
Okay, latest update from mag is that her swell has subsided and can open her eyes after taking medicine, think she's allergic to something in the ocean, 没事就好:)
Not sure if I'll get the chance to catch breaking dawn, it's either some of my friends don't watch it or they have already watched it with someone else and the same goes for my family. Maybe I won't get to watch it, but it's alright cause I've always preferred the novels to the movies. Anyway, I still prefer Harry Potter to twilight and after watching The Vampire Diaries, twilight really pales in comparison. But you know, I've watched the previous 3 so if I didn't watch this one, it doesn't feel complete.
如果有一天,你会因为我而吃别的男生的醋,我应该会蛮开心的吧。其实我不怕闷,不介意跟不熟的人去玩,但前提是你必须在场,我才肯出席。如果答应去了就要做好会觉得闷的心理准备因为你也不可能一直陪我不管别人。你知道吗,其实你可以不用因为我觉得闷而道歉,因为我真的觉得没关系,真的觉得无所谓。我会去也只是因为我想陪你(虽然你不需要我陪)还有因为我知道你希望我去。是我常常自以为是的觉得你需要人陪,但其实我也只是怕你会闷、会无聊、会孤单。
难得的晴天,太阳又照得那么猛烈,去晒衣服了! :D





No comments:
Post a Comment