Saturday, November 12, 2011

Stay away

Not sure how's your mood right now, but I think it's best not to keep bothering and agitating you further. I've been thinking, this is a good opportunity to stay away from you but I realized that I couldn't do it. I can't stand the idea of you ignoring me, giving me the cold shoulder, not speaking to me etc, can't stand it a single bit. But I'm not going to let you know about this, not going to make known my feelings to you anymore, not going to tell you that I hate having cold war with you. I hate giving in, I hate to admit I'm wrong and apologizing to you due to my pride, 我不喜欢低声下气跟你道歉之后,你却还是显得有点冷漠,不理我。

I hate having arguments with you and thinking what's the situation now, is the incident still bothering you, are you unhappy, are we back to normal or what, not asking you where do I stand, how much do I matter anymore. Asking you those questions will only humiliate me even further, I know the answer you are going to give but I was hoping that you would give me a different answer. If you are going to stay away from today onwards, feel free to do so. We will just have to pretend there's nothing wrong and continue to be friends in front of other people, that's what I'm good in-- faking.

I don't mind you staying away, at least I won't have to be the one doing it. 算了,就算是我的错,我也不想再这么低声下气,不想再道歉了。你可以继续不理我,生我的气,随便你,反正我再也不要管你了。*都怪我那可恶的自尊心在作祟*

No comments: