Saturday, August 6, 2011

Satisfied

Finally put on my braces and it's blue! lame joke: now I have bluetooth! haha, it hurts a little when brushing and biting using the front teeth. There's also ulcers popping out but nevertheless, I shall bear with the pain:) I'm a brave girl hehe, can start eating normal food but not those really hard and solid ones, I still don't really have the strength to chew too much. There's no need to eat only porridge yay! I think maybe after a few months I can start chewing already? Or can't? Cause the dentist will be tightening the braces every 1 or 2 months, shall update you guys at a later date! Can't speak properly now cause of the ulcers but once it has subsided, I think I can speak normally again:)

I like the porridge buffet at tiong bahru plaza:) Ate very little though cause the ulcers are hurting me and I can't really bite, once I can start biting I want to go seoul garden!haha. Felt like a vampire cause of the way I closed my mouth after speaking, same way as how a vampire closes his mouth to hide his teeth!haha.

我喜欢别人对我好,喜欢别人关心我,就算只是一句简单的问候还是关心的话,我都会很开心。我喜欢这种被别人在乎的感觉:) 同样的,我也喜欢对别人好,喜欢看到别人的笑容,我对别人好却不希望他们给我任何回报因为我只是单纯的想对他们好,想帮他们,希望他们会因为得到帮助而感到开心,如果要回报的话,那这一切对我来说都没意义了。如果只是想得到别人的回报,那你帮助他们的意义又是什么?如果想回报我的话,只要让我看到你的笑容就行了:) 不喜欢看到别人不开心,因为我的情绪会很容易就被他们影响,所以只要是在我的能力范围内,我都会尽量去帮助你:) 也就是因为这样,有些人才会利用我,我才会这么容易被别人欺负:(

我已经尽量不去听,不去看,不去问不想知道的事,可是有时候还是躲不掉。别人跟你聊到她而我又没办法躲开的时候,就只能默默坐在那里听,就算再难受,也要装作没事。我真的不想听到有关于你们俩的事还有你是怎么形容她的,因为你说的都是称赞她的话,都是她的优点,都证明了你有多么的喜欢她,在乎她。我在想,如果我单独跟一个男生出去的话,你会有什么反应?还是我以后都不理你,别人介绍男生给我,我也不会再拒绝,我想你应该也没什么反应,不对,你应该会很开心因为你终于摆脱我了。如果你。。。。。。。哎,算了,我认命。现在拥有的已经足够了,我已经很满足了:)

No comments: