Sunday, August 21, 2011

Huiwen's 21st!

Attended boonie's 21st birthday bash on Friday! Hope she likes her presents! Mel hid the necklaces and lip gloss in the bag and boonie only discovered it yesterday when she opened up the bag haha. Gave her a real shock, well done mel:)

Played pool yesterday, it was fun!:) I want to play again haha, I'm still at beginner level though but have taken a liking towards pool recently:) After that went for bbq at bishan organised by some of my colleagues, I just sat there and eat. Can't really bite using my front teeth, got to peel off the meat using my hands:( When can I bite using my front teeth? It's so weak and still hurts, but I love my blue braces!hehe.

通常在发呆时都有在想东西,只是有时不想别人担心或是不想讲,我就会回答我只是在发呆/在想别的东西,反正就不会告诉你我真正的想法。我害怕的东西有好多,我害怕会知道一些事让自己不开心所以会避开某些话题、会避开某些人、会避开某些会让自己难过的情况。难过之后又要让自己开心,困难!越单纯的人想的事情是不是越多?还是越复杂?不知道。有时会觉得自己好单纯好笨,别人说的话都会全部相信,完全不会怀疑或觉得有别的意思。I will just take it as what it is, what it means to me, but maybe sometimes there's a hidden meaning which I've failed to decipher?跟我这种人说话直接讲就好,不然我会听不懂:D

No comments: