Sunday, August 14, 2011

开心就好:)

Met up with min, bel and liz for Jap food on Friday and had our usual girls' talk!haha, had a great laugh that day, was sort of entertained by some people's actions! Seriously, I don't know what caused this change but I think the most important thing is to feel happy with whatever you're doing and whoever that you're hanging out with:) I'm happy when I'm with my best group of friends:) Bel just came back from hk and gave us our souvenirs! I love the bookmark and my Donald Duck!hehe, love ducklings!!!

Met up with huiwen just now to buy her clothes which she will be wearing for this friday's birthday party! Kept psycho-ing her to buy this buy that haha! No dress code for that day but must wear nice nice! That's what she kept on telling me. She wanted to set a theme where everyone has to bring their other half there and she asked me to go find one! Then I used her own trick on her telling her she must follow that theme too!haha, and I won!:D

为什么长得好看的人就很容易吸引别人的目光让别人去注意她们,而像我这种却要付出多十倍的努力别人才会稍微注意到我一下?为什么长得好看的人总是会让别人主动想要跟她们聊天做朋友,而像我这种却没人要理我?为什么长得好看的人就会受到非一般的待遇?

长得好看的人性格不用很好,如果性格也很好就更占优势,我却必须要拥有非常良好的个性来弥补外形上的缺陷。我再怎么努力都没用,因为只要有一点不好,别人就会用放大镜把不好的一面扩大,然后批评我:( 也许会说,都长得不好看了,个性还这么差,难怪没人喜欢。我不是完美的,我也不可能做到很完美,我就是我,就算我有试着要把不好的一面改掉也不可能把自己变得很完美,还是会有缺陷。为什么我可以接受不完美的你,你却不能接受同样不完美的我?

保留着三公分的距离,我的眼里填满着整个我爱的你,坐在同一张四方桌子边,你的眼里读不到眷着我的讯息。我走向前你看不见,真的遥远,就连叹息影子听见也似无言。。。你和我之间刻着一条界线不曾有改变,距离是你走过我身边。

No comments: