Bak kut teh on Thursday! Ah pek was there too, long time since I last saw him haha. After the dinner, we had our heart to heart talk as usual and this time it's not the usual ones who are sharing, we managed to force yl to confess her story out!haha, going to try again next time cause I've a feeling that she wasn't completely honest, there must be some stuff which she's still hiding from us, sheena sure miss out a lot cause she wasn't there! Next time then, evil twin!haha, or we will update you again!
Had kbox session with hk they all yesterday, I'm rather sad though, my birthday wish didn't come true. I'll wish for the same thing again next year until it has been fulfilled. I want the best for all my friends:)
如果我更有自信,不要这么自卑,交多一点朋友,友善一点,不要这么孤僻,说多一点话,不要这么安静,聪明一点,不要这么笨老是被人欺负,笑多一点,不要老是板着脸等等,这样我会不会更讨人喜欢?不想改变,只想做自己,因为还是做自己比较舒服自在:)
我不喜欢被人逼去做不喜欢的事,对于不喜欢的人也一样。请不要叫我去喜欢这个人因为他人很好。人好所以呢?人好就代表我一定要喜欢他吗?难道我没有选择的权利?就因为双方都单身所以也不用在乎是不是两情相悦就把我们撮合在一起?生气!既然你这么喜欢他又觉得他人不错,那你去跟他交往不是更好?无聊!我想跟谁在一起,我自己会作决定,不要把我推给一个人,我会跟你翻脸不理你。最好是不要逼我到极限,不然我说话会很不客气,到时请不要怪我!
我希望我不是任何人的代替品/后备,我不喜欢这种感觉,感觉不好受:( 不要因为她不想去/没空,你才叫我去。我也可以选择不要去的,可是却还是没办法拒绝。换另一个角度想,如果她有去的话,你知道我不会想去的,所以才没问我。I want to be someone's priority, not an option, much less a substitute!
No comments:
Post a Comment