Saturday, July 23, 2011

Updates

Celebrated carrie's birthday for her on Wed, bought a ukelele for her (has 4 strings and much smaller as compared to a guitar). It wasn't our day cause the places that we went was either full house or not enough food for 8 people or closed for some event, finally settled for chicken rice and some side dishes! Damn hungry after walking for so long! Just extracted 2 tooth on that day and I can still talk and eat normal food, I'm so brave!haha, but the feeling of missing teeth sucks, can't even bite a slice of chicken properly, got to cut into smaller pieces. Carrie had to leave early and we chilled outside SMU. Video-called mag again and I swear I really talked alot to her that night but they keep saying can't hear my voice, you all are too busy talking already! Got freaked out by a cockroach cause it suddenly landed on my hair! I HATE cockroaches, freaky disgusting creatures! Don't come near me! Ran away from it after brushing it off my hair, I can't imagine I even dare to touch it but no choice I can't let it stay there, stay off me in future! This is called karma cause we were bitching about someone then, but I remember I didn't really bitch about anyone, I rarely laugh at that person but I'm the one who had my punishment! Next time I don't want to go there anymore, I'm having a phobia now:(

I keep hearing stuff that I don't want to hear, stuff which tells me that I should let go, next time I shall stay far, far away so I won't hear things that will make me sad. Don't worry, once I've earned the money that I want, I will leave automatically without anyone forcing or asking.

我希望有一天有一个人会对我很好很好,会迁就我,让我,疼我,会很体贴又善解人意。他要很听我的话,如果他不喜欢也可以跟我讲,不要为了让我开心而逼自己去做不喜欢的事。他要陪我做我喜欢的事,不可以逼我做我不喜欢的事。我希望他会告诉我他所有的事,今天过得怎样,因为我会想要知道有关于他的一切。他会想要知道我身边的朋友,我也想要认识他身边的朋友。他要很关心我,不可以让我常常担心他,我也会尽量不让他担心我。他要非常照顾我,不可以对我太凶,尽量少和我吵架,因为每次吵完架我会不开心。他不可以和其他女生太要好因为我会吃醋。我们可以不用每天都见面,可是他偶尔要跟我说他会想我之类的话,要做一些会让我感动又开心的事。他必须一看我的表情就知道我现在的感受是什么,我不用说他也会知道我在想什么/要说什么,一切都要以我的感受为优先。他不可以欺负我却不介意让我欺负他,他也不可以骗我。他心情不好要告诉我,就算我帮不上什么忙,我还是想陪他分担一点痛苦,我不介意当他的出气筒,因为我不喜欢看到他不开心。我和他聊天时,他一定要听,不可以觉得我很烦还是很无聊不想跟我讲话。如果是因为我的错而吵架,我认错了之后,他不可以不理我,不可以这么小气,要赶快原谅我。我心情不好/对他发脾气的时候,他要懂得怎么哄我,逗我开心。打游戏机的时候,就算他再厉害都好,偶尔也要让我赢,斗嘴时最好也是让我赢,尽量不要顶嘴。他不可以丢下我一个人/让我是一个人因为我不喜欢一个人的感觉:( 我要一个会害怕失去我的人,这样他才会懂得珍惜我。

I feel like I'm describing someone that I know, just that the person he's nice to is not me...

No comments: