Saturday, August 31, 2013

farewell

Working ot for the last 5 days and eating dinner at around 10/11pm, handing some stuff over to the new temp, so basically I've been doing nothing during normal office hours. I'm just sitting there and looking at him do his work and checking to make sure it's correct. I've completed most of the work already so he doesn't need to work ot either. Really think that I'm getting better in organising my time haha. Helping colleague during ot hours even though I'm not supposed to do it. I just helped with whatever I can since I've done it before. It's not that boring when you have colleagues accompanying you in the office, although it's stressed but the office is always filled with laughter. That's the only time when we can talk and laugh out loud with lesser people around, felt more restricted during normal office hours with everyone being so serious. Worked ot still have free rides home :)

Ended my last day with much laughter, had farewell lunch on thurs & fri with the same group. 同事说我很贴心,很细心,很有耐心,不会发脾气不会不耐烦,可以去当老师。One bad thing is I tend to teach people everything that I know in one go. I always give them lots of information, don't think they can absorb either haha.

Colleague wanted to treat me twice cause I helped her, but I insisted on returning her money. No one can stand my stubbornness, 不喜欢欠人情。I like to help people but I don't do it because I want something in return, I don't accept any special treats because I don't want it to feel like I'm being nice to you because I expect something in return. That defeats the purpose of me helping you. 我只是纯粹想帮你,就这么简单。要别人请,我会不好意思。I always tell people I can be nice to them but they cannot be nice to me haha. 很多人会觉得是歪理,受不了我这么固执。

少了我这么欠打的人,可能会比较无聊吧,没人会说话刺激你,真的挺欠打的,皮很痒 :D Went airport after ot to fulfill our agreement, eat mcspicy on my last day. Eyes felt like closing when eating, felt like I'm in dreamland already. Not sure if it's the mcspicy being too spicy or is it my tired eyes causing tears to form. First time eat until want to sleep and cry, it's really unforgettable. Kept drinking coke, too full/bloated but can't burp, ended up wanting to vomit, felt better after burping. Caught the last bus home, love empty buses. 难忘的最后一天。

I know that people who gets left behind are always the saddest, but I always leave people behind. 是有点不舍,几乎每天朝夕相处,一起努力工作一起加班,我觉得蛮开心的。都是同事在照顾我,可能我看起来比较需要别人照顾吧。贪睡的我不用这么早起床了!脱离苦海了!

因为想你,所以想见你,可是又觉得不见面也许会比较好,矛盾。觉得没必要浪费时间和金钱重复看第二遍同样的电影,又不是说很好看,也没有非要看第二遍的理由。我。。。好像很容易吃醋。


No comments: