Watched "The Conjuring" & "Last Summer" with hk & my cousin, 1 week 1 horror movie each. They are planning to watch "Insidious 2" which I think is going to be scary. Although I always watch horror movies but I'm quite timid actually. I'll be scared but I'll still watch it. I think they are trying to kill me by watching it on a frequent basis. Whenever we walked past the movie posters, hk will see if there's any horror movies and she will want to watch it. That night after watching the conjuring, I'm afraid that I'll feel someone pulling my legs. Just woke up in the middle of the night and this scene came to my mind. I really hate people screaming in theatres, a sudden loud scream in the quiet theatre will terrify me more than what's being shown in the movie. Still prefer thai movies because they have a story line and not just to scare people. I get scared by the loud sound effects very easily. Love salted popcorn, it has become a habit for me nowadays to order popcorn even if I just had my dinner a few minutes ago.
Dinner at pique nique with ei8ht, some food was too bland, some was too salty, the standard is different even though some ordered the same food. Accompanied them to buy mooncakes, I didn't get any cause I don't eat mooncakes. 挑食。
Currently watching the walking dead drama, it's pretty gruesome so don't watch it if you can't stand gruesome stuff. Some parts are quite sad when you see people dying. I don't think I can survive a zombie apocalypse, especially not when they are flesh-eating zombies. Discovered a small scratch mark near my cheekbone just below my right eye when I woke up, it hurts when I'm washing my face. Didn't know how I get it. Starting school next week with only 2 day week and going batam this friday.
No comments:
Post a Comment