Friday, August 9, 2013

Happy Holidays

Tried out the $10 ktv at aranda country club last saturday, I know you might think we are crazy to travel to pasir ris to sing. Hy needs to wake up early the next day and teo heng only has slots from 10pm-2am, so we went for $10 ktv from 2pm-7pm instead. Rare occasion that my sis decides to join us, she doesn't like to sing cause she thinks that her singing is awful. It's around $13 per person with free flow of drinks and it's jay chou sing-along session! haha. While silas was trying to help the service crew put the drinks on the table, the person put his hand protectively over the drinks like he's protecting something precious. I can understand if you don't want us to bring it in ourselves but not letting him help you or touch the cups, that's really weird. Those who saw the scene remained silent all the way cause it's too weird. We didn't manage to sing finish all the songs even though it's 5 hours. Whole day eating fast food, subway for lunch, McDonald's during singing session, KFC for dinner and McDonald's ice cream for dessert, eat non-stop. I love Mcdonald's fries A LOT. It's really nice to not have to worry about your weight when you eat so much. 如果因为怕胖就控制自己不去吃好吃的食物,那人生还有什么乐趣?我是不会这样折磨自己的,最多多做点运动。

Vivo was so crowded today, shopped there for a while with min & bel and went town after that. Town wasn't that crowded, in fact there wasn't much people at around 8pm, not what I was expecting anyway. Had sushi tei for dinner, eating sushi is really suitable for a rice bucket like me. Bel got us souvenirs from taiwan, 1 wooden spoon where we can write down what we want for our love life and hang it somewhere in our room and our wish will come true. I haven't written anything yet, I'll save it for sometime in the future. If I ever went taiwan, I'll definitely visit Mr. J restaurant & others which is owned by ah jay as well. She bought us earrings too, I chose the batman one to match my batman shirt haha. Don't be mistaken, my favourite is still iron man not batman though. Shopped for a little while after dinner and went straight home, can't stay out too late this month.

Results will be released next Tuesday, I'm very worried. How? I don't want to hide in toilet and cry again, my tears are very precious. Sometimes, it's really a pain buying dresses cause most of them are very short! Does the problem lie with the dress length or is it just me? Craving for tomyam steamboat at bugis. I don't really want steamboat, I just want that tomyam soup base. Recent obsession with yanyan biscuit, 小时候没什么吃,长大后反而很喜欢。But I only like chocolate flavour. Hy has 30% discount for 8 tickets to adventure cove & SEA aquarium. I can finally go underwater world, happy and excited :) Happy National Day and enjoy your holidays everyone!

我的心愿真的永远都无法达成吗?感觉好像真的是这样。



No comments: