Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013 countdown

Had potluck with relatives and silas yesterday, er jie cooked baked rice, pasta and made chocolate fondue with marshmallows for the small kids. We prepared crabstick and ham, popcorn chicken, chicken nuggets and seaweed chicken. Ours wasn't too much of a problem cause it's easy to prepare. I love the pasta and baked rice :) Taught the kids how to play saboteur, after that we watched stephen chow's movies, I love his shows :D Played uno stacko and blind mice in the room, the place is so small, there's not enough space for us to run but this makes it more challenging. Some people even escape like an animal, move on all fours, crawl on the floor, hide in cramped places, stick their bodies as close to the wall/bed, climb up the cupboard, wriggle, bend and twist their bodies like doing gymnastics or aerobics just to escape getting caught. It's really a funny sight haha.

The weird flash messages have stopped coming since yesterday evening. I hope they won't appear again, but for safety precautions, I've reset my phone settings, I wonder if it helps? 10 more months before I can change my phone, might not be an Apple product. Even though I've already known that it's a prank, I'm still rather afraid of the contents that I'll see. I'm glad that it wasn't a virus or a hack either. This only happens to iPhone because apparently Apple doesn't support flash, this was what my cousin told me.

Had a good night's sleep and my mood is back to normal again. If I don't have sufficient sleep, my mood will be real bad. No resolutions again, don't have this habit. It just feels like any other normal day. Here's the overdue pictures.















No comments: