Last Sunday of 2012 was spent with ei8ht having steamboat and our post-Christmas exchange at yl's semb house. I got nat a tumbler with eiffel tower and I didn't know that she loves it in the first place so it's all a coincidence, glad that she loves it. She didn't expect to receive that gift from me though cause all of her friends didn't give it to her before when she loves it so much, I think cause nobody knows? I'm so lucky haha. I really think I'm very smart in guessing jy's santee and with the exact reason somemore :p I sort of cheated when guessing my Santa cause I know that yl, Sheena and jy were not my Santa so after guessing mag and it's wrong, Carrie was also out of the picture already so my next guess lays is correct! Hehe. Stayover at yl's house and played dance battle and mahjong. Managed to surprise lays and mag by misleading them into thinking we're only celebrating one of their birthdays. Mag opened the fridge and thought the cake was for lays and lays thought it's for mag haha. The other cake was placed in the freezer :) There's a lot of laughter and noise when we gathered together. Evil twin's boyfriend could hear us singing birthday song for lays and mag and calling his name from downstairs cause it's very quiet during midnight. So nice of her boyfriend to send her, mag and Carrie back :) The 4 of us insisted on accompanying nat to hail a cab home cause we are worried about her safety with the recent crimes going on. Went home at 7 while the rest continue sleeping.
I want to vent out my frustration. Every week when she comes to my house, she will ask me to find a boyfriend. I know it's for my own good but please stop nagging. Do you really have to say this every week?! Even when I'm going out with my friends, she will say it's good to go out and make more friends, don't always stay at home. What's wrong with staying at home? She even continue to ask my sister to tell qh to introduce his guy friends to me even when I keep rejecting this idea. Unfortunately for me I've always been one who will always show my attitude and black face if I'm unhappy. The more people ask me to do something which I don't want to, I'll just ignore and don't reply, pretend I never even hear you. Yes I admit I'm ill-mannered but I'm really frustrated. Seriously damn pekcek! I want to have my own pace of living, please don't attempt to control me unless I let you, if not I'll feel restricted/suffocated.
Sister is sick, stomach isn't feeling well, went to many clinics and still doesn't help. Mum brought her to ktph, seeing her like this makes me think that she's very 可怜,心疼她。A small incident happened just now. Kept receiving weird messages that will flash across my phone's screen and there's a dismiss button at the bottom. Messages like "I'm watching you, 666, you're not alone and I'm beside your brother now" is enough for me to freak out. I'm a very timid person, 缺乏睡眠又受到惊吓,精疲力尽。I broke down in tears when I saw that last message and I don't even dare to tell my brother that cause I'm afraid he will be scared if he knew about it. Immediately went to my cousin's place and they found out that it's some technical prank done by people. Please, this is not even funny! Stupid iPhone, I want to change phone! Just ignore those messages, still a little scared :( No mood to post pictures, on a happier note, King of Mandopop is back!
我必须承认我没办法把喜欢的人当朋友来看待,如果对谁造成困扰我很抱歉。心没被扰乱,当然没感觉。心被扰乱了就会感觉很乱。
No comments:
Post a Comment