Spent Christmas with siblings, cousins, silas & qh at Jovan's house, played saboteur while waiting for stefan to have our favourite zi char as dinner :) Saboteur is very fun, one of the most well-played turn was when my sister and qh were the saboteurs, they are really scheming and clever. I was fooled, but I'm easily fooled cause I'm always the blur one. I don't know who's my accomplices and who's not. They always gave me the 'Do you know how to play this game?' face. It makes me doubt myself but yes, I do know how to play, only some people knew what I'm doing if they are clear about who's who. After dinner was charades, it's fun and I like to guess and also be the first one to act it out, my brother's actions were the funniest, always ended up laughing cause he always changed the actions haha. My sister changed her gift for me, gave me 2 small rilakkumas and a tumbler, I love the tumbler a lot. I think the most challenging part is to give presents to qh & silas, luckily mine was Jovan. I don't want to buy gifts for guys, buying a shirt for them is so difficult, I don't know what size are they, not to forget the belts for November babies' also.
Played polar bear using poker cards, similar to police and thief, but we need to close our eyes and thief is given chances to look up and kill people while police choose who he thinks is the murderer and the narrator will tell the police if it's right/wrong and announced the person's death afterwards. Everyone is given the chance to explain their innocence and it's up to the majority to choose who they think is the murderer and that person will be dead if he/she's innocent. Watched Office有鬼, I've actually watched this multiple times but cause I think it's a nice show so I recommended them to watch it. Slept at around 3, qh went home, he lives just nearby. The fan was super powerful, I woke up a few times cause it's too cold, never sleep well. My bed is always the most comfortable :D After breakfast, we played a few rounds of saboteur and home sweet home!
Going to hy's house to play a few more rounds later, going to have McDonald's as supper :)





No comments:
Post a Comment