Super long entry today, will post the pictures after I've received it or if I'm not lazy!
At vivo today with min & bel, shopped around and dinner was at the merry men, somewhere between chinatown and clarke quay. Vivo was so crowded and there's even a long queue for the toilet. We were lost while trying to walk to our dinner place, ended up taking bus there. We were still lost, trying to figure out where is that place even after we reached. Turned out that we went one big round when it was right in front. Tried truffle fries for the first time and I think it tasted like normal fries, not much difference but I don't know why some people don't like it. Since we had already guessed one another's gifts before we even left vivo, we let min close her eyes and choose which one she wants. The order in which we received the gifts was same as last year, my secret santa was still min and my santee was bel. 3 of us bought our gifts from books/stationery store! Took lots of pictures with different kinds of camera, I had one but since it was dark, it was quite blur then we used polaroid, iphone, ipad mini & lumix camera. Thinking of changing my camera to panasonic lumix, but I don't think I've the money :( I don't mind if people are willing to sponsor or buy it for me, that's all wishful thinking, it's too expensive as a gift haha. Felt like eating my favourite chocolate, cadbury milk chocolate, almost suggested it to be a Christmas gift for myself. Anyway, ended the night sending min home as usual, she lives just next block to me. Having my 2 weeks break starting from tomorrow onwards, yay!!!
Need to confess that I've already known who's my secret santa for my family side. I really think I'm destined to spoil surprises, either that or I'm really good in guessing. Told my sister that I think it's her, we went shopping the next day and there's just too many loopholes. She helped me pay for my shirt and even went back to get another gift which is the same as the one I was getting for my friend cause she knew I like it. So being paranoid again, this is the part where I think it's suspicious cause she didn't ask me to pay her back.
When she came back, I thought she didn't buy it and was quite disappointed, thinking maybe there isn't any nice ones left. After that, she started asking me to pay her back and that's when all my suspicions on her dropped. Even when she started asking weird questions, my suspicion radar was completely off so I totally didn't suspect anything. I was thinking maybe I was wrong all along. Everything was perfect with me completely fooled. It was after we went home, I came out of my room and saw the gift on the table. Thinking it was the one I bought for my friend and somehow my mum managed to get hold of it and bring it out, I stupidly went to take it wanting to put it in my room. That's when I saw my gift still inside the bag where I left it and realised the one I'm holding onto was what my sister bought. My sister was so angry with my mum for taking it out! I didn't mean to know, it just happened! If my mum didn't take it out of my sister's bag or if I didn't go out before my sister did or if I didn't try to put it back, I wouldn't have known. All surprises are gone. I was determined not to think too much this year, but things like this always happens haha.
People should stop talking to me or leaving clues for me to pick up. My brain will automatically start analyzing, so if you are my secret santa, don't talk to me, just stay quiet ok? haha. I shouldn't think too much next time, don't ask me to guess! haha. Now I know why jy doesn't want to leave any hints for me to guess :D
感觉不到有谁对我特别好或是特别不一样。曾经以为有,现在却不这么认为了。需要一个会对我超好,关心我、疼我、宠我、迁就我、让我、尽量不骂我或对我凶等等,任由我欺负他并且懂得珍惜我的人。「We accept the love we think we deserve」
Next entry will be Christmas exchange with my cousins, siblings, silas & qh! :) Merry Christmas everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment