Friday, January 25, 2013

DBA01 gathering

I was at orchard, getting a present for my friend and wanted to collect hy's shoes for her but it will only come after 3 so I passed the receipt to her sister when I went bugis at around 5 plus. Went to ntu alumni's teo heng with jeffrey, weixian and mel, luckily mel led us to an easier route which doesn't require us to climb the hill. Sang for 3 hours and went bugis to chat for a while before proceeding to our dinner place to meet up with the rest. I've to admit, I like jeffrey's singing, it's very nice :) I think he's the first guy who can sing jay's songs quite well haha. Most of the guys I know couldn't reach his key, so I was rather impressed with him. Dinner at vintage delicafe and chilled at raffles city's Mcdonald's. I know a lot of secrets today haha. Played truth or dare and it's seriously not my day. I'm unlucky to the max, I got it correct most of the time. Why am I so unlucky? :( I couldn't remember one of the answers to a particular question. My mind was a total blank at that moment, all I remember was that someone made me feel hurt before, but at that time, I couldn't remember the incident. Maybe I just don't want to remember. I think it's better that way. Anyway, I enjoyed my day but I was really very tired after teo heng, I just felt like sleeping which resulted in me not being in a good mood.

Good news: Jay will be having his concert on 7-8 June, he did fulfill his promise :) I'm definitely going if I managed to buy the ticket. Not sure when can I start buying. I'm looking forward to seoul garden and teo heng!!!

我觉得我说错话了。人家只是关心你,你的回复却好像是跟他说话让你很不开心,带给你很多压力。不是这样的啦,做错了就要听别人的建议,为什么要顶嘴?这样以后还有谁敢多说点什么,还有谁敢关心你?还会不会关心我就很难说了。也许别人再也不会管我的死活了。我只是觉得我说话的方式不对,如果让他不开心了,我愿意道歉。最好是没有啦,这样我就不用道歉咯!

有件事让我不开心。。。耍嘴硬,口是心非,生闷气,怄气。「大笨钟」这首歌写得真好,正符合我现在的心情。





No comments: