I'm pretty much used to doing things alone, can be considered as a rather independent person. Some people couldn't do it cause they are afraid of people judging. I couldn't care less, like I said I don't want to feel restricted/controlled especially not by people whom I don't even know. Many times, it's not we who choose it this way, but some situations make it that way, we are left with no choice. But it's not something to be afraid of, I want to do whatever I want whenever I want :) However, there's something which I've not tried before and I'm contemplating whether to do it on my birthday. That is watching a movie alone, I've heard of people doing it but I've not muster enough courage to do this. It seems pretty weird to me, watching a movie alone makes me feel like I'm pathetic and makes me feel more alone than ever.
I don't know why I couldn't bring myself to do it. I think I'm too used to watching movies with someone accompanying me, too used to this feeling that I couldn't watch a movie alone anymore. Just saying though, I may not do it in the end. How does it really feel? Going to a concert or ktv alone feels weird too, maybe I can try it someday also? The first steps are always difficult but once I get over it, it may feel like nothing.
Haven't collect my Jay Chou album yet, prefer this album to the previous one. Currently waiting for my J moment album as my birthday present from my cousins haha. Current song which I'm addicted to: 傻笑, could be 2013 ktv hit song, people can stop singing 珊瑚海 already haha. [对的人,不对的时间,却放不掉],有些人的心里始终有着那么一位放不掉的人 :( My Maths foundation is lousy to the max :(
因为容易满足的个性,所以觉得你对我蛮好的。女生会被宠坏是因为她身边有着一个非常疼爱她的男生,就像我妹一样。又再一厢情愿的想念某人了,怎么办?尽量不要想咯,不然还能怎样?又不是说想他就能见到他。
No comments:
Post a Comment