Thursday, December 29, 2011

shopping

Shopping with min and bel at far east and bugis just now. Min bought alot of stuff, most of them are heels and tops. I didn't buy anything cause I'll usually think alot before buying. The stuff at far east are getting more expensive, I prefer bugis now:D Had my favourite wanton mee at far east also! Tried KOI's chocolate milk tea but I don't really like it cause it's too sweet.

According to them, I've become skinnier and more quiet. I admit I have changed, but I'm not sure of the reason why. They think that there's something bothering me which caused this change. I don't really have an answer to that, I don't even know what's bothering me. I'm only certain of one thing now which is the same old thing I've been harping on in this blog. But I don't think that's the cause, actually I'm really not very sure about the cause. I just don't feel like talking and I don't know why. I'm still friendly and sociable, just abit more quiet than usual, other than that there isn't any major change in my personality.

Going to watch JJ's videos now, there's alot to watch! :(


No comments: