Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Wii & bedok 85

I was at jy's house yesterday to play wii! Her games "Band Hero" & "Just Dance" are damn fun! I admit I cheated for the dancing part cause the sensor wasn't too sensitive so I only use my right arm to dance haha. Good exercise but tiring! Can train my right arm muscles too:) I think I'm more suitable for those weird and funny dances but not those girly or sexy ones. We took down some videos for our own personal collection haha, damn funny!

After that, we went to bedok 85 for dinner and ordered quite alot of food. The food wasn't too bad, I won't be too picky about it as long as it's something that I like:) I love stingray!! It's affordable too, each one of us only need to pay $10.50! I feel like eating it again haha. Oh ya and our secret santa is out! Carrie used some system to generate out who our secret santa is using our email addresses and the system will just randomly pick one and send the person's name to our email, damn cool!

我没问你考得怎样并不代表我忘记/不关心。你有收到我传给你的生日简讯吗?算了,不想去烦你,反正对你太好你又不喜欢,还要控制我对你好的程度。我不会再主动跟你说话了,不然打扰到你,你不想跟我说话又会开始叫我跟别的男生讲话,我才不要:( 虽然我跟别的男生太要好,你也不会太在乎,但是。。。我还是比较喜欢跟你讲话:( 你又为什么这么喜欢把我推开,这么喜欢叫我去做我不喜欢做的事?我不会再跟你争论这件事了,不管你以后是要我离你远一点,还是离别的男生近一点,我照办就是了。

以前我会说不要,现在不会了,因为说了也没用,你又不会听我的,你不懂我要什么,就算懂你也不管。反正你说什么就是什么,你说什么我都要听就对了。他是真的对我好又关心我,至少他就不会要我去做我不想做的事。你又不是我,有些事我没讲,所以你也不会知道他对我好不好。他对我好,我不可能没感觉吧?就因为我感觉到他对我的好,所以才会帮他说好话的。我知道在某些方面他并没有那么好,可是他又没对我怎样,所以如果要我说他的不是,好像对他有点不公平,所以我只能凭他怎样对我来形容这个人。

No comments: