Jay Chou iPhone 4 casing
Just created a blog: protection-insurance.blogspot.com, mainly to post about insurance stuff. This is my 2nd career!haha. I hope it will be of some help to you and hope to increase the traffic to that blog. I hope no one will spam your email inbox though! If you tell me more, I'll be able to post more:) Although you asked me not to do it, but at least I tried. If I didn't try, it's equivalent to nothing, if I get the same results with doing something and doing nothing, I'll stick with doing something. I don't lose anything in either way, so why not give it a try?
不管有多气,不管有多么不想理你,还是会有想要对你好的时候。
I wanted to get this but it costs $27 with $7 shipping fee if purchase online! If I want to get it at the retail shop, it's at White Sands Mall. White Sands Mall.... so far from my house! Not worth it but.... really feel like getting it:( Not even sure if it's available at the retail shop.
http://www.explogift.com.sg/Presta/product.php?id_product=299>
No comments:
Post a Comment