Played marble concentration game by passing the marble around and the person has to guess who has it. If he/she guessed correctly, the person holding onto the marble has to do a forfeit. Otherwise, the person guessing will have to do a forfeit. I'm lucky to not have gotten a forfeit! Jy had to act cute and say 'Happy Birthday' to the birthday girl. It wasn't a difficult task for her since she's always acting cute! That's what she normally does but it's damn gross!haha. Got alvin & the chipmunks toy -- Theodore, I got the female chipette! But my favourite is Simon (the one wearing blue).
Awesome day spent with awesome ei8ht! They never fail to bring joy and laughter to me:) I feel really comfortable with them even if we just sit around and do nothing or even when I'm just being quiet and listening to their conversation.
Ngoh Hou Gua Ju Lei, Hou Xiong Gin Dou Lei, Hou Xiong Pui Zhoi Lei San Bi, 我好掛住你,好想见到你,好想陪在你身边。I hope that's the correct pronunciation!
2011 is coming to an end, I hope 2012 will be a better year for everyone:) 2011 definitely wasn't a good year for me. Nevertheless, I've braved through it and I really want things to get better. I don't want to do any reflections on 2011, it's too painful and I don't have the habit of doing any new year resolutions too. All I can do now is to look forward to 2012:)












No comments:
Post a Comment