I admit I cried yesterday, was really sad and till now I still am. Don't worry, I just need to let out some sorrows, I think that it's good to cry out once in a while cause it helps to lessen some pain and relieve some load/burden off your shoulders. Really can't bear to leave, but I have my own reason for leaving, partly is because of studies, partly is because I think that leaving will be better for me emotionally, leaving may be hurting me more but staying doesn't make it any better either. I will still be hurt. Sometimes, I really wish that God can hear what I said and give me what I want, sometimes maybe I don't really want to leave everything to fate, I want to try and get what I want because I believe that is the best for me. Nevertheless, I still did what everyone wants me to do, I'm trying to accept it. There may come a day when I'll bury everything deep inside my heart and I hope no one will dig it out cause the pain will be unbearable, am hoping for that day when I've learnt to let go of some stuff.
Till then, I still got to do what I'm supposed to do -- study:( Afraid of losing those who means something to me, they are my everything, I'll do anything to make them happy cause I just want to see them smile, that's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen them do:) 512377 512377 512377 512377 512377 512377 512377 512377 512377 512377 512377 512377 512377 512377 512377 512377 512377 512377 512377 512377 512377 512377 512377 512377 512377 512377 512377 512377 512377 512377 512377 512377 512377 512377 512377 512377 512377 512377 512377 512377 512377 512377 512377 512377 512377 512377 512377 512377 512377 512377 512377 512377 512377 512377 512377 512377 512377 512377 512377 512377 512377 512377 512377 512377 512377 512377 512377 512377 512377 512377 512377 512377 512377 512377 512377 512377 512377 512377 512377 512377 512377 512377 512377 512377 512377 512377 512377
好想你:((((



No comments:
Post a Comment