Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Min's 21st birthday party:))



Happy 21st birthday, Vanessa! Even though you are 3 days younger than me, but you celebrated your birthday earlier than me!haha. Met up with bel first since she doesn't know how to go and it was really convenient for me since min just live 1 block away from me haha. We went to write down our messages for her at her house downstairs and I think she must be thinking why are we so slow cause she called to check where were we haha. Didn't manage to find her chocolate syrup, so we got to eat the marshmallows as it is without dipping anything:( Bel and I were the early birds, we reached at around 3pm! Was playing around with her webcam while she dressed up haha. Bel & I put on the same nail polish & min was so disgusted when she looked at it haha. We were discussing issues about how awkward it is when others sing birthday song to you & you don't know what to do at that moment. Plus, we were afraid that it will be very awkward when it's time to sing birthday song but no one gather around her, she can't be asking them to gather around by herself right? So we came up with different types of plans but in the end it just happened naturally. There wasn't much awkwardness since everyone knows when is the right time to do what they are supposed to do, so there wasn't a need for any emcees:)) The markers (to write our messages for her on the black-board) ran out of ink and I taught them a trick to make it work, business students are the most intelligent!haha!

My schedule is rather packed with all the shopping to be done before CNY. I was out with sheena today for last minute shopping and managed to buy quite alot of stuff but the most unlucky thing is, both of us forgot to bring our umbrellas so we were soaked in the rain even though we tried going the other direction assuming there's shelter, but apparently there isn't any difference!

Next up will be CNY visits, my sister's and my birthday celebrations(my sister's birthday is just 1 day before mine), meeting ei8ht and sending maggie off to Tasmania, Jackie's 21st birthday party, couldn't attend Jerry's/Harry's birthday party cause it's on the same day as Jackie's, hopefully I'll be able to squeeze some time out for studying for my prelims (I only know econs prelim is on 28 Feb). It's too fast! By the time I'm done with all those stuff mentioned above, I estimate I'll only have about 2 more weeks before the prelims:( After prelims, there will be numerous revision classes and before I know it, it will be examination time, kill me please! I think most of you won't be able to see me for quite some time cause I'll be cooping myself up at home to study.


No comments: