Today is the 6th of February, my birthday:)) I love 6 February:)) I love number 6, but I wish that it wasn't Satan's number, have already made some wishes for you guys!:) If most of your wishes came true, well, I think I may have play some part in helping you wish for that!haha. Been feeling rather tired these days & feeling cold, the weather these days is doing harm to me (even though I like the cool weather, but sometimes I can't take the cold).
I want to thank ei8ht and my siblings+cousins for organising a 'birthday party' for me at marina barrage:) After celebrating my sister's birthday, ei8ht contacted my sister and asked them to blindfold me and take me downstairs, yl then drove me to marina barrage. But halfway through, I couldn't sense my sister's presence(cause sheena & yl never talked but my sister will always talk to me), so I panicked and took down my blindfold, again their plan failed haha. I got scolded all the way from my house to marina barrage, but I still put the blindfold back on:( I swear it's not purposely, you all forgot to take into account that I'm stupid enough to panic haha but really, the feeling of not being able to see anything is enough to make a person be paranoid haha. But anyway, thanks ei8ht for making my birthday blue again, bringing 21 of my favourite food items, some of them I really don't know how you all know one haha. Thanks Maggie for wrapping my present 21 times! Lucky I have the patience to tear one by one:)) Thanks for letting me bring the balloons home, I love the balloons and it's my favourite shade of blue!:)) I'm damn happy right now:)) I like to play in between also!haha. It was fun and I really enjoyed myself, thank you loads! I LOVE YOU GUYS FOR MAKING MY 21ST BIRTHDAY SO MEMORABLE!!! True enough, only you all will do so much for me, I'm seriously damn touched:)) Don't know how to repay also, except help you all wish for the things you want:) Thank God I have you all in my life:))) I'm a fortunate girl:)) Thanks for the birthday wishes from everyone!:)








they looked cool!



we're trying to make a heart shape here!

photo shoot!











demonstrating my sister's trademark smile!:D

geeky specs with nerdy me:)
No comments:
Post a Comment